|Rate of Fire||0.066|
The CARB-9 is a Submachine Gun in Brink.
The CARB-9 is a popular choice among players due to its high damage. An average magazine size, quick equip speed and a relatively low maximum bullet spread makes it an excellent rapid offense weapon.
- Equipping a Drum Magazine makes it function as an effective substitute for Machine Guns, as its damage is comparable with both the Chinzor and Gotlung.
- Adding stability improving Attachments like a Front Grip and Muzzle Brakes further enhances this behaviour by decreasing recoil.
- The primary downside with equipping a drum magazine to the CARB-9 is that it will further reduce the gun's accuracy, limiting most of its effectiveness outside of close ranges.
- The CARB-9's balance of damage and rate of fire make it useful for holding choke points, particularly where stopping Nechayev or the Hostage are concerned.
- The bayonet is not recommended for the CARB-9 as it will further reduce the gun's stability, something the weapon sorely lacks by default.
- While you cannot use two of any gun at the same time, the Fallout Skin version of the CARB-9 (as well as the DOOM Skin version of the Bulpdaun) counts as a separate gun from the regular version. As a result, it is actually possible to equip two CARB-9s - one Fallout skinned and one normal.
- Because of its high damage, it is used as a spraying weapon a lot. Adding a duct taped mag helps because if you spray, you need very constant reload. The faster reload helps.
- The CARB-9 is the most used weapon in high-level competition for two reasons . At first , the light body type is always used , and and the second reason is because the CARB-9 is the most balanced weapon between accuracy and damage .
- It appears to be based on the Kel-Tec PLR-16, which is based on the AR-15 Carbine. The stock appears to be from another weapon made by the same manufacturer, the Kel-Tec SU-16B .
- It more accurately resembles the Kel-Tec SU-22, a .22LR version of the same gun.
- The name CARB-9 is a reference to the word carbine, a type of firearm that has a shorter barrel than its original counterpart.
|Handguns||Pistols||Kalt · Tokmak · Sea Eagle|
|Light||Light Rifles||Drognav · Barnett|
|Submachine Guns||Kross · Galactic · Bulpdaun · CARB-9 · Tampa|
|Medium||Assault Rifles||Gerund · Euston · Rhett · Rokstedi · FRKN-3K|
|Machine Guns||Maximus · Chinzor · Gotlung|