|Rate of Fire||0.066|
The Kross can be described as the basic submachine gun of Brink, featuring relatively average statistics across the board. It's a versatile weapon platform that's relatively effective in most situations. It is a close range weapon.
One of the Kross' defining features is its slightly above average magazine capacity. The downside to this is that it also has a slightly below average damage rating. In both categories it's second only to the Galactic.
- The Kross' ranged performance can be improved using stability Attachments, like Muzzle Brakes and a Front Grip, to make suppressive fire tactics more accurate.
- The Kross MP can be seen as the big brother of the Tampa MP. Like the Tampa its magazine capacity is very high and the gun has a good rate of fire. Instead of the Tampa you can also shoot the Kross MP very accurate from the hip and in far distances due to it's low recoil.
- If you take want to take the Kross MP into a close combat make sure you have a secondary weapon loaded and ready because reloading the Kross will take some time you probably won't have in a fight. The Drum Magazine takes very long to be reloaded but gives the Kross an amount of 70 rounds which should be enough to take down atleast 3 or 4 Medium Type enemies, so it is recommended to equip the Kross with those Magazines.
- The Kross is an effective hip-fire weapon, and at short ranges is more reliable fired from the hip, being able to take down heavy body types within a few seconds.
- Attaching a Front Grip and a Muzzle Brake further increase the Kross' hipfire stability.
- The Kross is a good weapon for spraying and taking down multiple enemies when a drum magazine, front grip and a muzzle brake are attached.
- Like with most weapons, spraying tactics deplete ammunition quickly and are only recommended for Soldiers, as they can refill their own ammunition.
- The Kross is based on the TDI Vector. The Vector has a recoil-compensating system known as the Kriss Super V, which is the inspiration for the name of the Kross.
- It was one of the first weapons shown in the game, first seen in the Container City gameplay. It is also the most commonly seen gun in trailers and publicity stills.
|Handguns||Pistols||Kalt · Tokmak · Sea Eagle|
|Light||Light Rifles||Drognav · Barnett|
|Submachine Guns||Kross · Galactic · Bulpdaun · CARB-9 · Tampa|
|Medium||Assault Rifles||Gerund · Euston · Rhett · Rokstedi · FRKN-3K|
|Machine Guns||Maximus · Chinzor · Gotlung|