Scars are one of Brink's character customisation options. Alongside tattoos, all scars are available at the beginning of the game, and are separated into two main body areas: arms and face. However, like tattoos, scars are one of the few character creation options that cannot be interchanged once the additions are confirmed.
List of ScarsEdit
- Deadeye Knife Scar - A scar going vertically through the character's left eye, along with a blinded eye.
- Windscreen Scar - Multiple scars dotted across the character's face.
- Surgical Staples - A strip of surgical staples along the character's face.
- Ritual Scars - Multiple scars organised in a symmetrical way.
- Acid Burn Scar - A burn scar that makes the face darker and more wrinkled.
- Rough Acne Scars - Small indents pockmark the character's face.
- Glasgow Smile Scar - Two scars that appear to extend the character's mouth in the shape of a smile.
- The Sword Victim - A series of slashes and scars dot both of the character's arms.