|The Sad Punk|
|DLC||Agents of Change|
The Face Gear is a pair of goggles worn on the forehead.
The Jacket is a leather vest with arm pads and a bandolier.
The Pants are a pair of tight jeans with some pouches and a chain.
- The Sad Punk could actually be seen in the background of some pre-release interviews.
- The Sad Punk is one of the few (if not the only) Archetypes with five clothing options.
- It is also the only Archetype that has its own Face Paint.
- The name is actually derived from alternative rock band The Pixies song "The Sad Punk".
- The armor and goggles are based off of Darwin Tremor from Smokin' Aces.
|Security||The Bomb · The Bouncer · The Bug · The Jesse · The Tank · The Unit · The Eel · The Freak · The Good Cop · The Limey · The Look · The Shield|
|Resistance||The Anger · The Boiler Suit · The Firestarter · The G · The Sweat · The Sad Punk · The Dude · The Fortress · The Lost · The Voice · The Warrior · The Wasted|
|Agents of Change|
|Maps||Founders' Tower · Labs|
|Abilities||Tactical Scanner · Napalm Grenades · Field Regen Unit · Pyro Mines · UAV|
|Attachments||Bayonet · Weapon Shield|
|Outfits||The Limey · The Sad Punk|