- Movement felt fluid and realistic, I actually felt like I was doing those jumps and everything
- Good Variety to the classes calls for some excellent teamwork
- Excellent character appearance customization options
- Excellent weapon customization options
- Limited assortment of weapons available
- Challenges are way too easy on the first level, but become rediculously hard on the second
- SMART feels too subtle, we only have to walk up to something to complete an action.
- Linear Map design, it seriously limited the ability to use SMART, most of the areas where I can climb upon felt scripted as if the game designers funneled all SMART usage into a few areas.
The Ugly: Nothing to see here, but the IGN review is complete Bullsh*t. The guy sounds …Read more >
The system requirements are high...from the videos they released the graphics don't look all that flashy....but I guess we'll find out in 29 daysRead more >